Wednesday 28 March 2012

AND SO IT BEGINS!

And so my secret blogging life begins, why secret you ask? Well Probably because i shy away from attention..normally if you look for me i won't be the one dancing on the tables and being at the centre of a heated debate (if you know what i mean). But secretly inside my deepest of deep i am a *Diva*, i looove girly things, i love baking, i love making things, i love making my friends and family happy, and most of all i adore being a wife and absolutely thrive on being a mom,BUT and don't get me wrong, there has to be more...i am quickly approaching 33 and as i sit and look back at my life i can't help feeling a little..well...underweight in the achievement department!
I also have besides all of the above , so many business ideas, Dreams, opinions, i want to debate on things that gets people red under the collar, i want to say what everyones thinking, i want to help people i don't know by sharing my life's experiences, i want to be famous(don't we all lol), i want to be random, unpredictable..and i want to learn how to be a writer, maybe write a book one day, but for some reason i have never been able to 1. Speak or voice my opinions in public, and by public i really do mean any group of 6 people or more. 2. I really do not have much  selfconfidence, wich in turn i think emotionally probably cripples me a bit when i make decisions, and lastly 3. I don't like Surprises. Yip that's me Mrs. control!lol!
So with this blog i will try not to cater for one specific group of people, i hope to reach a wide spectrum of different people going through life, looking for a light read, for some humour, for some controversial opinions and to just see that life is..well what we make of it, wheter we do it by name or like me with a secretmask on!

Join me on my ventures, some will be boring, some will just be random, i will share my joy's, my tears, i will share my thoughts, frustrations,favourite recipes, ideas etc.
Join in, comment,share and who know's where this magical road might take us!!

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feel Free to comment :-)